We invite you to join the Queensland branch of the English Speaking Union. Members can gain greatly from the personal relationships, be a part of an active volunteering community, and gain new business contacts and national and international connections.
Queensland Branch Membership Benefits:
- ESU Queensland Branch newsletters
- Special invitations to all ESU events
- Events emailed regularly
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Opportunity to meet interesting people from diverse professions and cultural backgrounds, in a friendly atmosphere at functions.
- Opportunity to be a part of the ESU’s volunteer community and participate in events and cultural activities organized or sponsored by the ESU QLD Branch
- Opportunity to use the facilities of “ESU House”, our heritage listed headquarters
- Accommodation arrangements for members travelling to London, including discounted accommodation at The Chesterfield Hotel, and The University Women’s Club London UK
- Enjoy the restaurant and club facilities of the ESU International Headquarters Dartmouth House London UK
Additional Corporate Benefits include:
- Acknowledgement on the ESU QLD website including a link to your Company’s website
- Have your company profiled in an article in the newsletter distributed to ESU members, Members of Parliament, and other business contacts
- Invitations to valuable networking functions with business leaders, international dignitaries and Members of Parliament
- Membership for 10 people (1 Vote at the Annual General Meeting)
2023 Membership Fees:
(Children under 18 yrs)
|Secondary School Student||Free|
Go to https://events.humanitix.com/esu-qld-membership-renewal to renew your membership or apply for membership. If you prefer to use post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a form will be sent for you to complete.